Weather ForecastCurrentlyOvercastToday is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday. Showers tonight.Thursday 02/22 20%Mostly CloudyAreas of patchy fog early. A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 83F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Thursday Night 02/22 40%Chance of RainOvercast with showers at times. Low 68F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Friday 02/23 80%ThunderstormThunderstorms. High near 80F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Friday Night 02/23 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 68F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Saturday 02/24 20%ClearA few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. Near record high temperatures. High 82F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.Saturday Night 02/24 80%ThunderstormClear skies early followed by thunderstorms late. Low near 65F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.