96.7 KCIL LOVES OUR WINNERS… AND TO GIVE EVERYONE A FAIR CHANCE OF WINNING AWESOME PRIZES, THERE A FEW SIMPLE RULES THAT HELP OUR LAWYERS SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT:
- ALL WINNERS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE CONTEST.
- WINNERS, OR PARENT/GUARDIAN, MUST HAVE A VALID I.D. TO CLAIM A PRIZE. THE PRIZE MUST BE PICKED UP AT OUR STUDIOS AT 6282 WEST MAIN STREET IN HOUMA, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
- N THE EVENT OF CONCERTS, OR OTHER TIMELY EVENTS, TICKETS MUST BE CLAIMED BEFORE 5PM THE LAST BUSINESS DAY OF THE EVENT, OR WILL BE FORFEITED.
- ONLY ONE WINNER – PER HOUSEHOLD – EVERY 30 DAYS BEFORE YOU CAN WIN AGAIN. (SMALLER DAILY PRIZES SUCH AS BIRTHDAY CAKES, T-SHIRTS, OR PRIZES WON AT A LIVE BROADCAST OR EVENT ARE EXEMPT, AT THE DISCRETION OF THE RADIO STATION)
- WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TAXES OR FEES (WHEN APPLICABLE)
- YOU MAY NOT WIN PRIZES UNDER ANOTHER PERSONS NAME – EITHER ON AIR OR ON SITE REGISTRATIONS.
- WINNER HAS TWO WEEKS (14 CALENDAR DAYS) TO CLAIM ANY PRIZE, OR ELSE IT WILL BE FORFEITED.
- EMPLOYEES OF SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING, AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES, ARE INELIGIBLE TO WIN
- SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING RESERVES THE RIGHT TO USE ANY WINNERS VOICE OR IMAGE IN PROMOTING CONTESTS OR THE RADIO STATION.
- SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITIES OF ANY INJURY OR HARM INCURRED WHILE TRAVELING TO, AT, OR FROM ANY EVENT.
- SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CANCELLATION OF ANY EVENT HELD BY AN OUTSIDE PROMOTER.
- THERE IS NO CASH OR PRIZE EXCHANGE REIMBURSEMENT TO THE VALUE ASSIGNED TO ANY PRIZE.
Weather ForecastCurrentlyOvercastToday is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday. Showers tonight.Thursday 02/22 20%Mostly CloudyAreas of patchy fog early. A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 83F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Thursday Night 02/22 40%Chance of RainOvercast with showers at times. Low 68F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Friday 02/23 80%ThunderstormThunderstorms. High near 80F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Friday Night 02/23 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 68F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Saturday 02/24 20%ClearA few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. Near record high temperatures. High 82F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.Saturday Night 02/24 80%ThunderstormClear skies early followed by thunderstorms late. Low near 65F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.