Posted in CONTESTS
Weather ForecastCurrentlyPartly CloudyTomorrow is forecast to be Warmer than today.Wednesday 12/13 10%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid 40s.Wednesday Night 12/13 10%Partly CloudyA few clouds. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.Thursday 12/14 10%Partly CloudySunshine and clouds mixed. High 69F. Winds light and variable.Thursday Night 12/14 20%OvercastOvercast. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 46F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Friday 12/15 40%Chance of RainShowers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 52F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Friday Night 12/15 0%Partly CloudyCloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 39F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.