Posted in CONTESTS
Weather ForecastCurrentlyMostly CloudyTomorrow is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as today. Thunderstorms.Friday 10/20 20%Partly CloudyClearing skies late. Lows overnight in the low 70s.Friday Night 10/20 20%Partly CloudyCloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.Saturday 10/21 80%ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Saturday Night 10/21 40%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Sunday 10/22 90%ThunderstormThunderstorms likely. High 82F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Sunday Night 10/22 50%Chance of a ThunderstormVariable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 64F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.